Our smallest Sound Pro. Whether for musicals and live shows, or for broadcasting applications, the MKE 1 – Sennheiser’s smallest clip-on microphone – performs at its best in all situations where a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality. Reliability: Sweat protected by a newly developed protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up – perfect sound. The MKE 1 is robust in every respect. The Kevlar reinforced cable with moulded anti-kink sleeve minimises handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
- Great strengths – small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
Cable for audio devices 3.5 mm lockable jack - 3.5mm rightangled jack (52 cm)
Sennheiser MZQ441 - mic clip for 441/541, 3/8" thread. Colour: Black
These headphones offer powerful stereo sounds with a rich bass response. They are a...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.