Our smallest Sound Pro.
Whether for musicals and live shows, or for broadcasting applications,
the MKE 1 – Sennheiser’s smallest clip-on microphone –
performs at its best in all situations where a microphone needs to
be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Sweat protected by a newly developed protective membrane, the
MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh
live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer
additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what
it is meant to pick up – perfect sound. The MKE 1 is robust in every
respect. The Kevlar™ reinforced cable with moulded anti-kink sleeve
minimises handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely
- Great strengths – small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
The Semheiser ME4 is a cardiod, sub-miniature clip on lavalier microphone for use with the EW wireless...
The CL2 is an input cable that will allow you to connect self powered microphones,...
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.