Ultra wide angle zoom superb optical performance
FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
Carrying case, front adapter ring, front & rear caps
The Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM is a premium wide angle zoom lens designed for full frame DSLRs but will work with APS-C cameras with an effective increase in focal length. Four FLD glass elements (with performance equal to fluorite) and one SLD element (Special Low Dispersion) ensure premium image quality from edge to edge. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens allow for a lightweight and durable construction while the super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quick, quiet and accurate autofocusing and also features full-time manual focus override
Lens Construction 17 Elements in 13 Groups
Angle of View 122°-84.1°
Number of Diaphragm Blades 6
Mininum Aperture f22
Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
Maximum Magnifications 1:6.4
(Diameter x Length) 85x120.2 mm/3.3x4.7 in
Weight 670g / 23.6oz.
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - DG for Digital
* Nikon mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* PENTAX SFX and SF7 cannot be used.
* Nikon and Pentax mount lenses do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* If the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available. * This lens cannot be used with film SLR cameras with the exception of the Nikon F6 and Canon EOS-1v.
* The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.
This Sigma 77mm adapter ring allows the EM-140 DG Ringlight Flash to be mounted on...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.