The ENDEAVOR 1600 is a 26 liter backpack designed specifically for birders due to its dedicated in-the-field carrying and watching solutions. It will safely carry your spotting scope, binoculars, tripod and guide book alongside your personal essentials such as water, food and clothes.
• Water repellent and durable fabric
• Air System suspended trampoline net structure with adjustable mesh harness and waist belt for optimal ventilation, stability, comfort and weight distribution
• Top and side Hypalon reinforced handles
• Optimal balance, secure tripod butterfly attachment system
• Hang binoculars on harness clips for quick focus and comfortable carrying
• Versatile connectors for attaching tripod/monopod/any other gear
• XXL silicone zipper pullers
• Dedicated pockets for all gear and essentials
• Water tight pocket to keep essential personal items secure, clean and dry
• Built-in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps (*bladder/tube not included)
• Special heat insulated pocket to keep snacks fresh and tasty
• Waist belt with removable quick access pouch to fit binoculars or other gear close at hand
• Hypalon reinforced compression straps
• Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom
• Emergency whistle on sternum strap
• Total coverage rain cover
The ENDEAVOR 1600 is the ultimate backpack for passionate birders. With noise reducing silent fabrics, dedicated binocular connectors on the shoulder straps and a foliage shaded green outlook you will be able to discreetly make your way from location to location, never missing a sighting. All these and many more thoughtful details and features will make your birdwatching experience seamless, allowing you to always be focused instead of fidgeting.
The spacious 26 liter main compartment can be expanded or contracted to hold as much or as little gear and personal items as you need. The padded compartment within will cradle and safeguard your spotting scope or camera and zoom lens. The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance a tripod, while additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for connecting a monopod or any other gear you may need such as a bird hide tent or even a jacket.
With a multitude of strategically integrated internal and external pockets, you will enjoy dedicated storage and supreme organizational solutions. Safely stow personal essentials such as your wallet and licenses in a water tight top pocket; make sure to always stay hydrated by utilizing the internal water bladder pocket and extracting the drinking tube to conveniently connect to either left or right shoulder strap; enjoy fresh snacks when using the heat insulated side pocket; and deploy quick hip draw when using waist belt detachable pouch to store a compact camera/binoculars, phone or anything else you need quick access to at any given moment.
The sleek design of the ENDEAVOR 1600 offers ultimate mobility in any outdoor conditions, while the advanced ergonomic back and harness promise optimal ventilation, portability, stability, comfort and weight distribution. Features include: Air System trampoline net structure suspended from two aluminum staves with an adjustable honeycomb mesh harness, ergonomically shaped well-padded honeycomb mesh harness straps, 3D molded belt with built-in zip pockets and 1 detachable pouch, and fully adjustable sternum strap with a built-in ‘better safe than sorry’ emergency whistle. Other features include XXL silicone zipper pullers; water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom; and our total coverage rain cover, which can also be used as spread out seating mat if needed.
|SHOULDER BAG TYPE||Backpack|
|BODY MATERIAL||Polyester 1000D|
|INSIDE DIMENSIONS (MM)||280 x 160 x 560|
|INTERIOR FABRIC||210D Nylon|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS(MM)||320 × 170 × 560|
Virtually indestructible, the rugged Vanguard Supreme Series hard cases have innovative features for unmatched...
QS-36 is a quick shoe with 1/4" camera screw and pin. Works well...
The Oslo 14Z can be taken any and everywhere. Its sleek design and sturdy, functional...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.