PIONEER 975 is a 16 liter backpack, ideal for any hunting expedition. It will safely carry your rifle or bow alongside all your other hunting gear: water, rations and personal essentials.
• Silent, water repellent, soft and durable fabric
• Ergonomic Air System back, harness & waist belt
• Sturdy integrated top handle
• Optimal balance, secure shooting stick or tripod with butterfly attachment system
• Versatile connectors for attaching additional gear
• XXL orange silicone zippers
• Dedicated pockets for all gear and essentials
• Water tight pocket to keep essential personal effects secure, clean and dry
• Built in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps
• Heat insulated pocket specially to keep snacks fresh
• Waist belt with quick access zip pockets for gear
• Hypalon reinforced compression straps
• Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom
• Emergency whistle on sternum strap
• Total coverage orange rain cover
The PIONEER 975 is the do anything, go anywhere hunting daypack. While hunting intuitive action in the field is essential and the design of this backpack ensures just such an experience. Compact but still full of dedicated features and details this bag will address any eventuality and stealthily support your every adventure, making sure you never miss a shot.
The compact yet spacious 16 liter main compartment can be expanded or contracted to hold as much or as little gear and personal items as you need. The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance either tripod or shooting stick, while additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for connecting any other gear you may need, such as jacket and hunting mat.
A multitude of strategically integrated internal and external pockets offer dedicated storage and organizational solutions. Safely stow personal essentials such as your wallet and licenses in a water tight top pocket; make sure to always stay hydrated by utilizing the internal water bladder pocket and extracting the drinking tube to conveniently connect to either left or right shoulder strap; and deploy quick hip draw when using waist belt pockets and detachable pouches to store a knife, rangefinder, binoculars, phone or anything else you need on hand.
The sleek design of the PIONEER 975 offers ultimate mobility in extreme outdoor conditions, while the advanced ergonomic back and harness promises optimal ventilation, portability, stability, comfort and weight distribution. Features include: Air System back, well-padded harness straps, sturdy waist belt with built in zip pockets, and fully adjustable sternum strap with built-in ‘better safe than sorry’ emergency whistle. Other features include XXL silicone zipper pullers - orange color coded for main opening; water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom; and our total coverage rain cover, which comes in orange to enhance personal safety.
|EXTERIOR FABRIC||Polyester 1000D|
|INSIDE DIMENSIONS (MM)||280 x 130 x 430|
|INTERIOR FABRIC||210D Nylon|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS(MM)||300 × 120 × 440|
Virtually indestructible, the rugged Vanguard Supreme Series hard cases have innovative features for unmatched...
QS-36 is a quick shoe with 1/4" camera screw and pin. Works well...
The Oslo 14Z can be taken any and everywhere. Its sleek design and sturdy, functional...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
|Melbourne||(03) 9672 2222|
|Sydney||(02) 8004 7945|
|Brisbane||(07) 3103 1429|
|Perth||(08) 6102 6382|
|Adelaide||(08) 7200 3773|
|Darwin||(08) 8911 1262|
|Canberra||(02) 6176 0125|
|Hobart||(03) 6107 9442|
|Auckland||(09) 887 0479|
© 2017 michaels camera video digital.